Thursday, October 20, 2011

Heading north

I'm driving up to Queensland tomorrow.

The plan is to spend a couple of days with my nephew and his family, who live inland from Noosa, and then drive back with two visitors from the UK. They're flying home out of Sydney on November 9 so I have a couple of weeks to show them a few places.

We'll take it easy on the drive south and I'll probably take them into places like the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay, Port Macquarie and I thought maybe Hawks Nest/Teagardens too. We'll just find a motel or hotel when we're ready to stop.

We have friends up in Bellingen, near Coffs, so I'll give them a call when we're in that area and if they're home we'll stop by for an hour or so.

A couple of days in Sydney is part of the plan plus obviously the attractions here on the Central Coast.

It'll be at least a week before I'm back on the computer I should think.

No comments: